We aim to:
- Provide a genuinely welcoming environment for the children, families and staff.
- Promote mutual respect, inclusion and fairness for all our children and families.
- Provide a child centred learning environment which promotes self esteem and builds on the children's interest, curiosity and disposition to learn, supporting their development through meaningful, direct, first hand experiences.
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum that reflects the multi cultural society of which the nursery is a part, ensuring that all children have equal access to the curriculum.
- Support each child's progress and development, helping them to recognise what they are learning and feel a sense of achievement in the progress they make.
- Foster independence, persistence and positive attitudes towards learning and to help the children make connections in their learning through first hand experience, to deepen their knowledge, skills and understanding.
- Build positive and supportive partnerships with parents and encourage parents' participation in their children's development and the life of the centre.