How to Apply
If you would like to apply for a nursery place in our two year old provision or our nursery class you will need to register your child:
- Complete the registration form, this can be downloaded by clicking here.. and arrange to visit the nursery. You will be shown around and will have the opportunity to ask any questions.
- If we have availability we may be able to offer your child a place to start immediately. If there are no vacancies your child will be placed on the waiting list.
- When a nursery place has been offered we will arrange a home visit. Two members of staff will visit you and your child at home. This allows you to ask any questions and helps us to find out about your child and their interests. We find that this informal meeting supports children to build a relationship with their key person, which helps your child to settle into nursery more readily.
- At the home visit you will be given a date for your child to start their induction at Maples. It is important that a familiar adult supports your child during this time, even if they have had previous nursery experience.
- Staff will work closely with parents to ensure children’s individual needs are addressed during this time.